Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Impression Towards Miss A's Suzy



What a cutie! lol
I'm starting to love Miss A. They're fierce! XD
I am an SM Town stan and their group would probably be the first one that I'd support aside from my SM babies. I love to call them babies okay lol
And for their group, my bias would be........ Suzy! lmao
She's talented in my perspective. A very well rounded person. :)

She even confessed that she wants to get closer to Taeminnie. Great. We can spazz together! lololol. I'm not against her or anything just because I ship Taemin with Krystal. I mean, I'm not against any other pairings that involves my maknaes. lol its as if I'm claiming them as mine.

    I'm just a happy shipper.
    Before I leave, here's something for you Suzy fans:
    adorbs right? 
    Tata! I still need to make 4 signatures for SFI, SPL, Soshified and Iheartfx. lmaooo

No comments:

Post a Comment