Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reminiscing Michael Jackson :)

It's because of this picture! lmao



This shot was taken after Taemin and Minho watched Michael Jackson's This is It. Then I became nostalgic to the point that I watched some MJ dvd's namely This is it (lmao), The Dangerous Tour and the memorial tribute. The last one was prolly pirated. I'm sooooorrryyyy! I just wanted to have a copy that's all. ;~;

Aaah~ MJ was truly the best entertainer that ever lived. ^^
He's the only singer that actually made me cry while listening to his music. Its a good thing a came across this picture so I could watch The Legend's awesomeness again. Hmmm. To think, Taeminnie himself is a fan! Yay we're meant to be. hahahaha!

But I know for sure when I meet Taeminnie himself, I'd bawl my eyes out. Mehehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment