Saturday, May 14, 2011

My new Taestal DP!


Look what I made! Hahaha. I was suppose to make my signatures but I figured I should make me a new dp first. And I wanted it to be Taestal. Isn't it adorbs? lmaooo
And look they have the same pose! <333
I zoomed it more so that you can read the text properly. As you know, avatars needed to be 100 pixels max. Tch. So its not quite flawless to look at lol. I haven't even started with my header yet. Boo. ;~;

"the moment I touch your frozen heart, my life begins"
This is a lyric from SHINee's Life. It's Taemin's favorite song. :)
'Frozen heart'. You see, Krystal has this icy look that I think she inherited from her sister lmaoo. So I thought it goes well with the whole love story I picture themselves into.
I'm a desperate happy shipper okay lmfao

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :'3 I was wondering if I could borrow a taestal fan art for this new fanfic I'm trying to write XD I'd appreciate it a lot and I promise to credit! T___T pretty please? keke awesome site, btw! \m/

    ReplyDelete