Sunday, May 22, 2011

[Video] 110522 Krystal Cut on Kiss and Cry


A snippet from her interview on Asia Today:

When asked about how her first recording went, she replied, “Getting on the ice made me really nervous and I didn’t have a lot of time so I wasn’t able to rehearse as much. The day before the recording, my choreography was changed up so I had to memorize it just a few hours before I was to go in. I am a bit disappointed with that.”
----
but she did great actually for someone who learned just after 2 months right? Bravo baby jung!^^
I'll be waiting for a subbed video then I'll change this. ><

side note: dang taemin did not attend the recording. maybe he has some valid reasons why like a recording or sth. loooool~ but anyway, these are the people who came. minstal? lol

we have daniel, amber, sulli, changmin, minho and jiyeon :)

Cr: crazycarrot370@youtube & allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment